You already have a great life, right? But you feel that it could be even better. Here are 3 things you can do to go from a good to great lifestyle.
- Eliminate limiting beliefs
- Simplify your life
- Reach your goal
- Eliminating limiting beliefs means finding out what your limiting belief about an issue is. Often it will be a blind spot you won’t be able to see. Or it could be what meaning you attached to Events, situations or relationships to people and or things.
Once you identify what the block is you can reason what it looks like. If you cannot describe it with a color shape and location it’s unreasonable therefore only exists in your mind.
Know that you are not that meaning or belief.
Three common blocks are:
- I’m not good enough
- I’m not important
- Mistakes and failure are bad
Start eliminating those and you are well on your way!
- Simplify is a lifestyle choice. When life feels overwhelming too stressful or just busy all the time. It is time to simplify. In a world with so many stimuli every day from our phone collega’s friends and family, traffic and media it is very common to be stressed. You want to manage everything but that could be a significant challenge as time passes.
The solution is to get down to the bare minimal with all elemente of your life. It could mean redefining what these elements mean and do they serve your goals.
Pick your battles. Feedforward and move on. Declutter your life have a clear understanding of your end goal and take smaller steps. Move slower speak slower connect your intuition and you will know what choices you need to make.
- Identify your end goal and understand what means goals are. Your model of your dreamlife can be achieved. A means goal is mostly stuff you do to get what you want. An end goal could be building an orphenage in India or helping girls get an education in illiterate regions or something closer to your home. It doesn’t have to be about saving the world. It could be simply getting your family back together after a severe feud. What matters is that you identify that goal and be very specific. Chances are opportunities will present themselves to you to reach that state of bliss!
Combination of Lefkoe method, Marshall Goldsmith approach, Fearless coaching and Minimalist lifestyle.